The goal of most social marketing is to drive people to your website to take them from conversation to conversion. To be successful it’s important to make your website social media friendly. Here are a number of ways to do this.
- A bad navigation will leave visitors frustrated and quickly leaving your site. Make sure the navigation on your site is easy to follow and all of the links actually work.
- Invite feedback through your site in as many different ways as you can. Add tools (a Facebook “Like”, a Twitter “Tweet, a Digg “Digg” etc.) to invite people to comment and share the information on your site.
- Creating surveys is a great way to facilitate feedback. People like sharing their opinion and having a venue to do so. You can also compile the results and repost it on your site and social media networks to engage and educated your following.
- Allow people to comment on your sites’ content, whether that is on articles, blogs, or images. Commenting is very engaging and allows people to interact with you and your brand.
- You are the expert in the industry and people are going to value your knowledge. Include a resource page on your site with access to articles, ebooks, white papers, etc. for your visitors to read. You can use this resource page as a driving force to your website from your social networks.
That’s the 5 secrets to making social marketing work for your company. Contact us today to get your social media marketing campaign started!
Download The Essential Guide to Inbound Marketing for Executives to get a step-by-step guide to implementing a social media marketing plan in 5 months.
Posted on Sun, July 27, 2014
by Think Creative Digital Marketing filed under