In the past year, many online lead generation companies have released statistics and reports detailing how adding product or testimonial videos can increase conversion rates, customer interaction, and overall ROI. Here’s a look as some of the numbers:
- TriMark added a click-to-play customer testimonials video to all Window World PPC landing pages. Within a month, they began to see lead conversion increases of 20% from those specific sites.
- EyeView Digital has reported conversion rate increases of over 80% when video additions were included in landing page optimizations.
- Andrew Angus from Switch Web Video boasts this impressive statement, “If you have a video on a webpage you are much much more likely to convert that visitor to a lead as compared to a normal web page. I have seen figures that show video landing pages convert 2 times to 6 times better than a normal webpage.”
- Andrew Angus also went on to discuss the importance of video testimonials to conversion rates, “The page with testimonials on it beat the competition by 158%! That blew me out of the water and is a huge difference for the business.”
- Chris Savage of Wistia.com also believes in the power of video additions to landing pages. He was recently quoted as saying, “We consistently get 3-4x better conversion ratios when we have videos on a page. Visitors convert in less time and there tend to be more opportunities.”
The experts are unanimous, adding videos to your websites and landing pages WILL INCREASE CONVERSION RATES in 99% of all cases.
Now that you’re planning on adding a video, what style is going to be most effective for you, testimonial, sales, or educational? Think Creative's video production team can help you determine what story, style and call-to-action within your video will best meet your needs. Contact us today!
Posted on Mon, July 13, 2015
by Think Creative Digital Marketing filed under