Online Video Increases Conversion Rates in 99% of All Cases
In the past year, many online lead generation companies have released statistics and reports detailing how adding product or testimonial videos can increase conversion rates, customer interaction, and overall ROI. Here’s a look as some of the numbers:
- TriMark added a click-to-play customer testimonials video to all Window World PPC landing pages. Within a month, they began to see lead conversion increases of 20% from those specific sites.
- EyeView Digital has reported conversion rate increases of over 80% when video additions were included in landing page optimizations.
- Andrew Angus from Switch Web Video boasts this impressive statement, “If you have a video on a webpage you are much much more likely to convert that visitor to a lead as compared to a normal web page. I have seen figures that show video landing pages convert 2 times to 6 times better than a normal webpage.”
- Andrew Angus also went on to discuss the importance of video testimonials to conversion rates, “The page with testimonials on it beat the competition by 158%! That blew me out of the water and is a huge difference for the business.”
- Chris Savage of Wistia.com also believes in the power of video additions to landing pages. He was recently quoted as saying, “We consistently get 3-4x better conversion ratios when we have videos on a page. Visitors convert in less time and there tend to be more opportunities.”
The experts are unanimous, adding videos to your websites and landing pages WILL INCREASE CONVERSION RATES in 99% of all cases.
Now that you’re planning on adding a video, what style is going to be most effective for you, testimonial, sales, or educational? Think Creative's video production team can help you determine what story, style and call-to-action within your video will best meet your needs. Contact us today!
Posted on Mon, July 13, 2015
by Think Creative Digital Marketing filed under