If you wish to generate more traffic, subscribers and/or make more sales, allow us to help you add more interactivity to your website.
1. Add a blog – A blog can easily be added to your current website and helps establish your company as experts in your field. They are also ideal for adding fresh content which increases search engine rankings. Visitors can interact with your blog by leaving a comment, subscribing to RSS feeds or a newsletter.
2. Twitter and Facebook
– With the explosion of social media, it’s important to link them to your website. Twitter and Facebook can easily be incorporated into your website so visitors can automatically be added to your accounts by clicking on the icons. Whenever you have new content visitors can sign up for these sites and be instantly notified.
3. Social bookmarking – Social bookmarking enables website visitors to save content to their favorites or recommend it to others. If your article is very popular you could see a huge surge in hits to your website. Add social bookmark icons to your website to make it easy for visitors to bookmark your content.
4. Forum – Forums enable visitors to ask questions and receive answers from not just your company, but people who have similar interests. Sometimes a discussion that starts on a thread continues for weeks.
5. Chat – Live chat features allow visitors to connect with your sales representatives or support personnel immediately. It’s a simple, but effective, demonstration of your company’s focus on providing exceptional customer service.
6. E-Newsletter – Financial institutions have known for years the marketing impact of newsletters. Now with e-newsletters they are affordable for everyone. Newsletters help establish long-term relationships with your visitors. By consistently offering valuable information your customers will get to know, like and trust you.
7. Email Auto-Responders – It's a general rule that your customer needs to be contacted at least 7 times before they purchase your product. An email auto responder allows you to automatically send email messages every day or every few days directing visitors to specific pages within your website. The beauty of this method is that you can set it and forget it.
8. Mini E-Course – E-courses are like a small tutorial where you send a new lesson every few days using an auto-responder. By educating your customer they will be more inclined to purchase your products.
9. YouTube – Not all people like to read text online. Some are visual learners. Adding a video to your website enables visitors to listen and watch your content, dramatically increasing retention and comprehension of your key selling points.
10. Podcast – A podcast is an MP3 file of your content that a person can download from your website. They can listen to it on their computer at a later time or download it to their iPod and listen in the car or while they're exercising.
A website with a content management system (CMS) makes it easy to make the updates needed to be more interactive. Think Creative offers website design
and two CMS website solutions (WebGenius Website CMS
and HubSpot CMS
) that are easy to use, cost-effective, and enable you to generate more leads.
Posted on Tue, May 15, 2012
by Think Creative Digital Marketing